We had the privilage of taking a trip to see cathy and her kids. Kelly and i arrived in Las Vegas on Tuesday St. Patricks Day. The strip was pretty packed due to the fact that it was a holiday and spring break. We joined the festivities and partied till eleven or so. Then I went to bed kelly continued to play poker all night long. The next day we met cathy and the kids for a fun filled day of excitment. We had breakfast at IHOP then went to a park in a mall and played around there. Then we made our way to the pool at the hotel Kelly and I stayed at. The Monte Carlo has an excelent pool but i wouldn't recommend the rooms. Fun fun fun all day long. After the swiming Kelly and I went to see The Phantom Experiance (an abreviated version of the Phantom of the Opera) and then went home the next day. Enjoy the photos of the activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment